Tuesday, September 7, 2010

This and That

Made some quick cards the other day - here they are. The first uses decorative paper (marked way down at Michaels) and some solid color scraps embossed with the smaller CB embossing folders. I enhanced the texture with chalk which "tied" all the colors together. The flowers are small metallic peel-offs.


I was sent the Owl CB folder by mistake and when I offered to return it to the company, the service rep said I should just keep it. I wasn't too crazy about it but finally tried it out. I embossed on white, then chalked it to highlight the owl and flourish. I recently purchased a set of BD clear stamps (Fiskars) - I really like this one!


I made the following cards for two new stamping pals. The frame is Nestabilities, and the stamp is from Gina K Designs. The second card was made following directions posted on StampTV - the technique is white crayon resist with Distress Inks.



No comments: