I finally am able to publish the scan of this fun swap that I made for my friend Carol. Due to "technical difficulties" (my IPhoto disappeared!), I could scan, but I couldn't transfer the image. Thank goodness for good tech support! The frames are made from small magnetic frames that I had received for free. To make them "elegant," I embossed metallic paper with various Cuttlebug folders and colored with alcohol inks. I ran the frames through the Xyron to put adhesive on the front of each frame, then placed each down on the embossed/colored paper. After carefully cutting out, I had a set of frames for Carol to display pictures of her grandchldren. This was a fun project. Now if I can only get some more frames!!!!!