Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cleaning Up

Found some scans I forgot to post. I made this simple Valentine for a swap for Wisconsin Stampers group and for our monthly Shoebox group. I happened to find s super bargain on paper at a local stamp store - 15 cents for 12X12 good quality card stock - I couldn't go wrong with that!!! I used to Spellbinders dies to create the layered heart image and, of course, had to add some "bling!"


Through a stamping buddy, I found out about a group which collects cards to be sent to troops for their use. Besides general use such as Thank You and Birthday card, each month also has a couple of special themes. Here a few of the cards I made:




Finally, this is an ATC I made for the monthly ATC swap for Wisconsin Stamping. The card is only 2-1/2" X 3-1/2", the size of a sports trading card. These are fun to make, but sometimes challenging. I have a large stamp of a jester and was able to use a portion to create this Mardi Gras ATC:


1 comment:

bonnie32002 said...

I got to make the 1st card with you and I have to say the photo does not do this creation justice. It is so much prettier in person!