Saturday, August 31, 2013

New Posting - Long Time with Yahoo Problems!!!!

New E-mail, but My Blog is Accessible!

   A while back my old e-mail address was compromised.  Needless to say, I have had to start new accounts including e-mail, Yahoo, and so on.  I'm still trying to sort everything out.  So....if you haven't heard from me in awhile, it's because I am trying to recreate my e-mail address book.
   I was surprised that I am still able to access my blog!!!  When I used the new e-mail, I couldn't add anything -------- so, I tried the old one and ...EUREKA!!!
   I'm going to post a few of the most recent projects I have worked on and will try to keep up from now on.  My scanner still doesn't talk to my computer (must be some "domestic" issues which have caused the silent treatment), so I have taken some photos with my trusty little camera.  It isn't the same as the scanner, but it will have to do for now.

Flip/Flap Butterfly  (open)

Black and  White Using Washi Tape

Window Frame Card

Tryptich
 I had great fun making this card -  it kind of took on a life of its own!!!

Black and White
 

SU Stamp Camp - Red/Black/White


Another with the same colors designed by my friend Ardi


My Friend Carole's Creation


SU Dress Form - Love the Polka Dots!


Closed Dress Card
 
Open


Tag for "Wierd" Tag (Wisconsin Group)
 

Red and Yellow Swap
 

SU Stamp Camp/September #1

#2
 
#3


#4


B/W Card Using $1 Stamp!
The little bird covers an "oops!"


    So, that's just some of the work I've been doing recently.  I hope to get back to continue to update with some of my favorite cards and creations.

1 comment:

bonnie32002 said...

So much here to see! Some familiar and lots of it not. I will be back so keep up the good work!