Sunday, August 1, 2010

Working in the Grotto

Although I haven't been posting much to my blog, I have been working in the grotto - it's nice and cool there! Here are a few cards I have been working on:

Oriental Inspired Thank You

I received a gift of a sheet of Oriental unmounted stamps from a friend as a thank you - this is the card I sent her in return. All of the images are this style - and they are are beautiful. It will be fun to play with them

Summer Swap

I belong to a small card swap group where the hostess "assigns" themes, colors, or layouts as challenges. We then send a card out to a specific individual in the group. This is my "Summer" card. I have made this same design a few times, and I always like the result. The following are also swap cards for this group.


Brown, Green, and Blue
(Color Challenge)

Bookmark



Christmas

This is an idea from Zana of Stamp Zia.

No comments: