Monday, May 7, 2012

Catching Up (Sort Of!)

A Few Samples from 2012

    I have been neglectful of my little blog so decided to put up a few samples of things I have worked on this year.


This is one from a set of four - three for a group swap and 
one for a BD card for my sister Juli.

 Another swap card - the challenge was to use the diamond fold.
The side panels pull out so the card stands by itself.


I made two variations of this card.
After I made this version, I decided to add a red layer 
between the card itself and the map. That really made the card "pop!"

 I splurged and purchased a new die from Sizzx. 
This is how the card looks closed and then opened.


Here's another card using the same die.




 I am a couple of ATC swaps which have a monthly theme.
For May AFTVM I made a pair for "Under the Tuscan Sun."
I used pieces of a napkin glued onto a sponged ink background.


That's all for now.  More later.

1 comment:

bonnie32002 said...

I love your new samples!

Each design is so pretty and I love the swing card designs you've created.