I decided early in the week that I need to do some serious cleaning, gleaning and reorganizing my supplies. I found myself working in a postage stamp sized area on the work table and had a hard time finding things I needed to use, so.......... after spending hours reassessing my "stuff," I finally had time and space to catch up on a few swaps.
I belong to a group which is making "Sudoku" ATC's (Artist Trading Cards.) As you look at the scans, you are wondering where the numbers are. But Sudoku refers to the mailing order, not solving a brain busting puzzle. Each of us made a set of eight background ATC's which measure 2-1/2" X 3-1/2" and sent them along to the next person on the list. When I received the first set, I added something and sent it along. It sounds confusing, but it really wasn't. I always received from the same person (Jan) and sent to the same person (Kathy.) Eventually all the ATC's will be finished and returned "home."
Of course, life outside the world of paper, ink, and glue sometimes becomes a priority and people get a little behind. So, because of various reasons (including my taking time out to clean), I ended up with four sets to work on. It sounded a little daunting, but I had seen scans of these before I got them, so I had some ideas.
Here's what I worked on over the last few days:
Kathy's Finished Steampunk ATC
I added the black borders and sent one of them on to her, kept one for myself, and mailed the rest to the other participants. I hope everyone likes this as much as I do, especially Kathy!!!!!
The Other Three Sent to Kathy for Her Additions
I highlighted the stems on the flower using a bronze gel pen.
I added the metallic sticker to the leaf.
Kathy will be the last to work on this set
Since the lady had a gold star on her hat,
I gave her gold accents on her wings.