Sunday, January 11, 2009

Oriental Row Houses

Last year I made row houses for one of my swap groups. They were great fun to make (using up scraps and bits and pieces from my stash of stuff.) I showed the ones I received to my friend Sonia Evans who is a moderator for Oriental Stamp Art, and she suggested that I run an Oriental Row House swap for that group. I signed on to be a hostess and made some samples for the OSA members and those of you who check my blog. I only used materials that I had on hand (it's a good thing that I don't throw a lot out!) I got a little silly (must be the winter weather!) and named each of the houses. The gals who join the swap will not be asked to name their houses.
The House of the Woman in the Green Dress
The House of the Warrior

The House of the Three Sisters

The House of the Panda


The House of the Fat Cat

The House of Tea


The House of Motherly Wisdom


The House of Gung Hay Fat Choy



The House of Beauty








1 comment:

bonnie32002 said...

That is a LOT of houses! I think I like the kitty house the best.