Wednesday, January 21, 2009

OSA Challenges #2 and #3

Continuing with the OSA challenges, I completed #2 and #3. Even though I had these finished, it has taken me all week to load them here.


Challenge #3

The layout was simple layering with the corners off set. The theme was to use blue, so I made the entire card in shades of blue. One of my favorite stamps is the illusive (this stamp is not manufactured anymore) Haiku Bunny which I stamped on printed paper. The corners are silver peel offs, and I used blue "jewels" in the corners. I like the simplicity of this.



Challenge #2

The theme for Week 2 was Cherry Blossoms. I guess Ruth Cooper who is running the theme challenges is tired of winter like many of us in the Northern hemisphere! It was fun to create something "Springy!" The design challenge was just that. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out the "math" of the rectangles. My solution was to cut a larger rectangle, then "eyeball" and trim to fit. It is a nice layout and I will use it again.


No comments: